From the first phone call we will handle all funeral arrangements and provide the support, guidance and advice you will need. We would be more than happy to provide a no obligation guidance on initial costings.
Our services include:
- Dedicated, private Chapel of Rest, in peaceful and secluded gardens
- Convenient location for families to assemble prior to a funeral with ample parking
- Religious and non-religious funeral services arranged which include services taken by Civil and Humanist Celebrants
- Traditional, Natural and Woodland burials arranged
- Floral tributes arranged through our local florist - see our separate Flowers page
- Charitable donations in memory of your loved ones handled in-house
- Catering provided in spacious reception rooms within our Georgian house for up to 50 mourners
- Modern fleet of Jaguar funeral vehicles
- Resident Stonemason and full memorial service see separate Memorial page
- We offer pre-paid funeral plans - see our Pre-arranged funerals page
- Members of the National Association of Funeral Directors and Selected Independent Funeral Homes
When someone dies contact us as soon as possible. If a death has occurred at home, please call us once the doctor or medical professional has attended to verify the death. If a death has occurred in hospital contact us during waking hours at your earliest convenience. We will then make all of the necessary arrangements and guide you through what needs to happen next in your individual circumstances.
Our telephone number is 01858 462524 (24 hours).